[Dovecot] Dovecot, Squirrelmail and KMail

Rob Thyssen dove at thys.co.uk
Thu Jul 24 13:25:18 EEST 2003

I just installed Dovecot and squirrelmail to read my email when I'm away from
home. I subscribed to all the folders in my mail directory but I can't
actually see any email. Is this a dovecot issue or a squirrelmail issue?

I'm running KMail from KDE 3.1.2 and use Debian (Testing) on a Digital Alpha
and installed both squirrelmail and dovecot using apt-get. I had to set
'default_mail_env = maildir:~/Mail' To get it to see the parent folders but
I'm stuck there.

Any advice appreciated.

/rob