[Dovecot] phpgroupware's imap client with dovecot

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Thu Jul 24 13:47:06 EEST 2003

On Thursday, Jul 24, 2003, at 12:05 Europe/Helsinki, Farkas Levente
wrote:

> hi,
> we try to use
> http://www.phpgroupware.org/
> imap client with dovecot, but it doesn't working. is there any way to
> get it working with dovecot?
> there are a few possibbilities for imap type:
> courier or cyrus
> WUash
> WU-maildir
> but none of them seems to be working, although pop3 is working.
> any tip?

It looks like it's using php's built-in imap functions which are using
c-client. Pine is built using c-client too, so there shouldn't be any
problems. But if it lets you specify server type, I guess it's doing
some own strange things as well..

Debian's php4-imap package is broken currently so I can't test it
myself now. I'd guess it's again some prefix/namespace problem. IMAP
servers aren't that much different..

> can I send any log?

Rawlog could help.