[Dovecot] squirrelmail setup

Gasha cirvis at konts.lv
Wed Jun 4 22:18:36 EEST 2003

Strange, but it worked that way. At least with netscape.
In the beginning i set up INBOX + mbox.
then renamed mail/ to oldmail/
and did "mkdir Maildir".

But other IMAP mail clients didnt understand...
So i decided to left "mbox" format as default.
I'm using "sendmail" and "pine" a lot.

P.S. just installed 0.99.10-test11.
I did some performance tests. IMAP message download is FAST!!!
PIII-667 Mhz box with Corier is slower than Cyrix 120 Mhz Dovecot.
MS Exchange 5.5 is somewhere far behind...

Gasha