[Dovecot] trouble with ssl

Mike Matz mike at pixor.net
Fri Jun 13 22:06:59 EEST 2003

Tom,

I had to overwrite the OpenSSL installation in the base.  In FreeBSD, you
could use -DOPENSSL_OVERWRITE_BASE with your make commands.  Dovecot
always used the base openssl package, which was the older version, which
sounds like the same problem you're having.. Again I don't know anything
about NetBSD =\

Mike