[Dovecot] 0.99.10-test13

Zach Bagnall zach.bagnall at bulletinwireless.com
Wed Jun 18 07:38:00 EEST 2003

Can anyone pinpoint exactly when SSL began to have problems?

I'm using 0.9.99.1 on two servers:
- Redhat 7.3 with openssl-0.9.6b-30.7
- Gentoo with openssl-0.9.6i

The Redhat server serves about 30 users, some POP3, some IMAP. At least
half use SSL (because they're ouside the LAN).

I haven't had any problem, so I'm just wondering when these errors began.

Zach.

--
Services & Support
Bulletin Wireless | www.bulletinwireless.com