[Dovecot] NetBSD pkgsrc maintanance

Dominic Marks dom at cus.org.uk
Fri Jun 20 03:24:33 EEST 2003

On 19/06/2003 18:06, tom hensel wrote:
> hi all,
>
> i've taken over the maintainership of dovecot's pkgsrc on NetBSD -
> please send me your ideas, questions and comments related to dovecot
> on NetBSD.
>
> FreeBSD's port has currently some more 'features' than the pkgsrc,
> i'm going to add some of them - any feedback is appreciated.

Good luck :-)

> bye,
> TOM

While I'm here a tbz of a pre-commit FreeBSD port for
dovecot-0.99.10-test14 will be available to download from
http://cus.org.uk/~dom/dovecot-0.99.10-test14.tar.bz2 soon. Extract
into your home directory, change to the dovecot directory and make
install as usual. This assumes an installed ports tree.

Thanks,
--
Dominic
 <dom at cus.org.uk> <dominic.marks at npl.co.uk>