[Dovecot] newbie question: alias addresses

Joe Gilmour jgilmour at bigpond.net.au
Mon Jun 23 12:33:27 EEST 2003

I'm not a guru but in my set up (exim and dovecot) I have aliases
created in my exim config.  They're then delivered straight to the
mailbox for the users.  So have a look at you MTA (smtp server like
sendmail) config, that should be where you create your alias addresses.

Hope this helps,

Joe Gilmour