[Dovecot] mutt and dovecot

Charlie Allom charlie at rubberduck.com
Thu Jun 26 06:23:34 EEST 2003

Hi,

I setup squirrelmail with dovecot and everything worked. I moved users
Maildir directores to ~/Maildir/INBOX.directory/ and updated the
.subscriptions file to something like ^INBOX.directory

squirrelmail picks this up, but I can't seem to get mutt to read this
style. In fact I would have assumed that dovecot would read ~/Maildir/
as INBOX and everything under it as it stands, without having to
shuffle things about.

Does anyone use mutt and have any words fo advice?

I am not sure that courier-imapd does this sort of munging?

  C.
--
 charlie at rubberduck.com - Melbourne, Australia
 http://rubberduck.com/~yeled/