[dovecot] Re: Apple's Mail.app

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Sat Mar 8 19:24:54 EET 2003

On Fri, 2003-03-07 at 18:57, Scott A. McIntyre wrote:
> > Try if the included patch fixes. Dovecot may have cached those replies
> > already, so delete all .imap.index* files.
> > <quote.diff>
>
> Turns out that patch is already in CVS -- I took a stab at trying the
> CVS version earlier (around 1500 today) just in case whatever it was
> was fixed from 0.99.8 to CVS.  Same result.   --version still says
> 0.99.8, but it's definitely the newer one.

And you tried to delete .imap.index* files too? :)

Well, I'd like to know what exactly it's talking to IMAP server. Either
use some network sniffer, or configure Dovecot --with-rawlog, and create
~/rawlog directory where they're saved.

I think some people have already tried Mail.app with 0.99.7 and it
worked..