[dovecot] big mail problems..

Jesse Peterson jpeterson275 at attbi.com
Mon Mar 17 22:01:19 EET 2003

Attachments, large mails & etc. seem to have problems with my
installations of dovecot.  As we know, Mozilla likes to take it's mail
in chunks, and after Mozilla, (or Mail.app, it likes to do this, too)
takes its first chunk, it doesn't start getting the rest, even though
ethereal tells me that dovecot OK'ed the 10K chunk.

9 UID fetch 4 (UID RFC822.SIZE BODY[]<0.10240>)
* 4 FETCH (UID 4 RFC822.SIZE 3958069 BODY[]<0> {3958069}
<snip>
9 OK Fetch completed.

Nothing gets transfered beyond this point.  I think this would be
mozilla's fault, but I dont think this would happen with a release, and
I dont think Mail.app would have the same problem, too.

Thanks for any help,

- Jesse