[dovecot] Re: big mail problems..

Jesse Peterson jpeterson275 at attbi.com
Wed Mar 19 01:03:44 EET 2003

Mail.app still has problems.  It gets the first chunk just fine:

9 UID FETCH 25 BODY.PEEK[]<0.8192>
* 25 FETCH (UID 25 BODY[]<0> {8192}
<snip>
9 OK Fetch completed.

But then it tries to do the decond chunk:

10 UID FETCH 25 BODY.PEEK[]<8192.6813>
* 25 FETCH (UID 25 BODY[]<8192> {6813}

)
10 OK Fetch completed.

8192 bytes requested and 2(?) returned?  Which is weird becuase it
worked for other mails that were very large (MB+).

I know Mozilla does a little different method for grabbing chunks then
does Mail.app, maybe that has something to do with it.

Thanks,