[dovecot] Re: some problem with dovecot

Jesse Peterson jpeterson275 at attbi.com
Wed Mar 19 19:30:16 EET 2003

Farkas Levente wrote:
> other probles, that the outlook express can't be used when the folders
> contains big messages (it's died during send/recv), but if we switch folder
> setting headers only than it's works corre

I think I found a repeatable symptom with large messages:

If you get any amount of small messages first (i think) it works fine.
The first large message you get, dovecot messes on the second chunk
requested.  If you just try that message again, dovecot fixes itself,
and sends messages fine (i think).  Hope that helps, yet to test
Mail.app.  I'll keep you posted!

Jesse Peterson  /  jesse at pixeltechs.com