[dovecot] a bit better, but...

Farkas Levente lfarkas at bnap.hu
Fri Mar 21 13:44:41 EET 2003

this is the correct list the previous was too fast:-(

hi,
so after test the today version.

works:
- squirrelmail works ie. it can send mail (even with attachments) and
put the sent mail into the sent folder.
- mozilla see the right folder list (ie. there is no anoying empty name
folder under the folders which has subfolder) and you can subcribe to
these folders too.

still not works:
- mozilla can put sent mail into the imap server's sent folder at the
first try, but at the next try (when I compose this mails) it hangs again:-(
- in mozilla can't copy/move mails from local folder's sent into any of
the imap folders.
- in mozilla can't sem messages to Drafts (when I put the save button in
the compose window it's hang).
- in mozilla there is a folder called INBOX in the subscribe window:-(
- in OE6 with large mailbox with large message with the default "all
messages" settings in the indox outlook hang (the "headers only" still
work).