[dovecot] Re: List-id test

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Tue May 13 15:38:25 EEST 2003

On Tue, 2003-05-13 at 15:24, Moe Wibble wrote:
> > .. I think I'll switch switch the list manager. Mailman looks nice.
> tried ezmlm? :)

Nope, but it looked like it was qmail-only.

Only problem with Mailman now is handling spams that went into
moderation queue. Ecartis didn't have a queue, it just sent the mails to
me so I could either delete them or approvove them by replying. Mailman
wants me to go to some web page to approve them. Or there was something
about replying to the message which would delete it, but I couldn't get
that to work. It probably wanted to reply to attached message/rfc822
which Evolution doesn't handle. Still, too difficult compared to just
deleting the mail and forgetting about it.

Also that means I can't use spamassassin to just delete those mails at
my personal mail account. They'd have to be deleted before passed to
Mailman. Last time I tried installing spamassassin directly to Postfix
it required me to install and configure all kind of weird software and I
got tired of trying.

Anyway, good thing is that now I configured Evolution to do list-reply
with Ctrl-R and that works great because we have List-* headers :)