[Dovecot] possible dovecot problem (fwd)

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Fri May 23 00:12:00 EEST 2003

On Thu, 2003-05-22 at 18:24, Mark E. Mallett wrote:
> I'm just forwarding this verbatim from somebody who works here.
> Comments ?

I can't reproduce this. I tested with the headers in your mail and it
gave correct result. I also compared Dovecot's and uw-imap's output for
mailbox with 4600 mails, and output was pretty much the same.

Maybe Dovecot is parsing the headers wrong in some conditions. Can you
reproduce this in some way? The invalid envelope headers are probably
cached in index file, deleting that should probably fix this for at
least the old messages?