[Dovecot] Dovecot in OpenBSD ports system

Andrew Basterfield bob at cemetery.homeunix.org
Tue May 27 20:51:55 EEST 2003

On Tue, 27 May 2003 17:28:57 +0100,
Andrew Basterfield <bob at cemetery.homeunix.org> wrote:
> On Tue, 27 May 2003 17:05:00 +0100,
> Andrew Basterfield <bob at cemetery.homeunix.org> wrote:
>
> > I had the problems with 0.99.8.1 and 0.99.9.1
> >
> > I will try -test
>
> PS to you have URLs for -test tarballs (as they are not linked to on
> the website) or must I check the source out with CVS?

Sorry, found the test tarballs.

0.99.10-test6 is looking very good, no problems with OpenBSD so far and
much much faster than cyrus-imapd importing my messages.

When 0.99.10 comes out I will aim to get it in OpenBSD ports tree. In
the meanwhile I will continue to beat on the -test releases to see if I
can break them.

--Andrew

--
http://cemetery.homeunix.org