[Dovecot] evolution - folders not displayed correctly

Terry td3201 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 4 00:12:17 EET 2003

--- Timo Sirainen <tss at iki.fi> wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 03, 2003 at 12:25:40PM -0800, Terry
> wrote:
> > * LIST (\Children \UnMarked) "." "INBOX"
> > * LIST (\UnMarked) "." "INBOX.Bellevue"
> ..
> > * LIST (\UnMarked) "." "Drafts"
> > * LIST (\UnMarked) "." "Templates"
> ..
>
> Well, some of your mailboxes are with INBOX. prefix
> and some not. I don't
> think Evolution still should name them as
> "Inbox.Bellevue" though.. Anyway,
> how about removing the inbox-prefixes from all mail
> clients and renaming
> them so that they don't contain the INBOX-prefix? :)

What should be the proper format for directories?  If
I do an ls -la in ~/Maildir, what should I see for
subfolders?

is Inbox.foo not correct?  I used yammc.pl to convert
my files from mbox to maildir so Evolution didn't
create them.  Mozilla displays them fine.  In fact, if
I try to create a subfolder under Inbox in evolution,
I get 'Generic Error'.

=====
Terry