[Dovecot] 0.99.10.1 RC

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Sat Nov 8 23:31:37 EET 2003

Available from http://dovecot.fi/rc/

While still waiting for .11 with index file rewrites to stabilize,
here's a release candidate for 0.99.10.1 which is basically 0.99.10
patched with most of the simple bugfixes from CVS. Some bugfixes such
as LIST's children-flags were done with larger rewrites so I didn't try
to apply them.

All the changes are listed in ChangeLog. The important changes are:

	* mbox: \Draft and \Deleted flags used opposite flag chars in
	  X-Status header. We were incompatible with other mbox accessing
	  software.

	  WARNING: Upgrading from previous version doesn't automatically
	  swap the flags, so be careful not to accidentally expunge messages
	  that had their \Draft flag changed to \Deleted.

	* Configuration file changes:
	   - Whitespace at end of line is stripped, use quotes if you need it
	   - # comments are supported after key=value lines. if you need '#'
	     character, quote the value
	   - Both " and ' quotes are supported. If you need to use them, '\'
	     can be used for escaping.

	- mbox: COPY into same mailbox didn't work and could have corrupted
	  the mailbox
	- Using Dovecot without index files would crash after using a while
	- Partial BODY[header] or BODY[part] fetches were buggy if client
	  requested more data than was available in the header/part.
	- Partial BODY[...] fetches were buggy with messages that had CRLFs
	- Some BODY and BODYSTRUCTURE replies missed data for message/rfc822
	  MIME parts causing clients to break
	- SORT (SUBJECT) was buggy
	- Timezone fixes with Date-header