[Dovecot] 0.99.10.2 released

Eric S. Johansson esj at harvee.org
Thu Nov 20 17:28:44 EET 2003

Brook Humphrey wrote:

> On Wednesday 19 November 2003 11:52 am, Eric S. Johansson wrote:
>
>>whoops, spoke too soon.  delay are up to the 1-2 minute range for INBOX
>>and 30 second delays are not uncommon with all the rest.
>

> somebody out there still uses mbox? Hm wonders never cease.

:-) we have a mixed marriage here.  I use Thunderbird/imap, she uses
mutt.  Haven't figured out quite how to make global procmail deliver
maildir to my mailboxes and mbox to her's.  heck, just trying to figure
out how to get procmail to deliver maildir everywhere is a bit trying.
On the gripping hand, if mutt can do maildir with no change of user
interface...hmmm time to research something.

maybe it's also time to use a different local delivery agent.

---eric

--
Speech recognition in use.  Incorrect endings, words, and case is
closer than it appears