[Dovecot] did the conversion and something broke

Eric S. Johansson esj at harvee.org
Tue Nov 25 23:10:50 EET 2003

figures.  Converted over to maildir today.  Procmail is a piece of cake
once I managed to pride out of its cold dead fingers the essential tiny
bit of documentation I needed.  But I'm having a problem with my nested
directories.  I have a directory called incoming sort my incoming mail.
  The conversion utility created a bunch of files called incoming.<stuff>
and 1 file is visible incoming/pound.  However, if I try to subscribe to
anything else I get:

the current command did not succeed.  The mail server responded: Invalid
mailbox name: incoming/ATMoB

and this is how it set up.

[esj at harvee Maildir]$ ls -ld .incomming.ATMoB/
drwx------    5 esj      esj          4096 Nov 25 13:45 .incomming.ATMoB/
[esj at harvee Maildir]$

ideas?

---eric

--
Speech recognition in use.  Incorrect endings, words, and case is
closer than it appears