[Dovecot] Compiling dovecot on SuSE 9

Marcus Rueckert rueckert at informatik.uni-rostock.de
Thu Nov 27 16:59:55 EET 2003

hi,

On 2003-11-26 17:44:43 +0200, Timo Sirainen wrote:
> Doesn't the error message get written to log file as well? If not, I'll
> have to fix it.

timo it wasnt in earlier versions. but for 0.99.10.4 it reports the
missing ssl cert to the stderr of the current console. but no messages
in the log.

and why did you enabled pgsql auth as default in the dovecot-example.conf?
it took me 10 min to find out why it was whining about the conf. ;)

and would it possible to modify the paths in the example config
according to the sysconfdir?

for Ted:
http://monsters.rsn.uni-rostock.de/~darix/suse/9.0/

i added dovecot-0.99.10.4-1.i586.rpm today.

darix

--
irssi - the client of the smart and beautiful people

              http://www.irssi.de/