[Fwd: Re: [Dovecot] Compiling dovecot on SuSE 9]

Ted S. Garaventa tsg at cctg.com
Fri Nov 28 08:59:41 EET 2003

Thank you very much for the rpm.... it works great on SuSE 9. I still
don't understand how you compiled it to work!!!

Thanks again

Ted

hi,

On 2003-11-26 17:44:43 +0200, Timo Sirainen wrote:
> Doesn't the error message get written to log file as well? If not, I'll
have to fix it.

timo it wasnt in earlier versions. but for 0.99.10.4 it reports the
missing ssl cert to the stderr of the current console. but no messages in
the log.

and why did you enabled pgsql auth as default in the dovecot-example.conf?
it took me 10 min to find out why it was whining about the conf. ;)

and would it possible to modify the paths in the example config
according to the sysconfdir?

for Ted:
http://monsters.rsn.uni-rostock.de/~darix/suse/9.0/

i added dovecot-0.99.10.4-1.i586.rpm today.

darix

--
irssi - the client of the smart and beautiful people

              http://www.irssi.de/