[Dovecot] can't read attachments using javamail with dovecot

Jonas Bosson jonas at illuminet.se
Fri Oct 3 16:33:28 EEST 2003

I have put the source mail and the traces from dovecot in:
http://www.illuminet.se/test/error.tgz

It also seems there is different behavior in size, small sizes work
fine, but larger attachments go bezerk. This example for instance
overruns the boundary of the larger attachment and displays
part of the following one.

I have been tracing the use of message_find_boundary and message_size
structs, but have not found the miss calculation yet.

/Jonas