[Dovecot] Patches

Grahame Bowland grahame at typhaon.ucs.uwa.edu.au
Fri Oct 3 07:27:13 EEST 2003

On Thu, Oct 02, 2003 at 11:48:15AM -0400, Jaldhar H. Vyas wrote:
> As the freeze for Debian sarge slowly approaches I want to make sure
> the Dovecot packages are in as good condition as possible.  I see there
> have been a number of patches since 0.99.10.  I have added the following
> patches:
>
> * segfault when user home directory is empty
> * Proper PAM service name
> * Make suid work on 2.6 kernels
>
> Any other patches thatI ought to add.  Or better yet, will there be a
> 0.99.11 soon?

The only other patch we're running is the one by Bernard Blackham
(it's in the list archives) so that "Deleted" and "Draft" messages
are handled properly in mbox files. It's a fairly important patch,
and it'd be really great if it was in the Debian package.

Cheers
Grahame

Grahame Bowland                       Email: grahame at ucs.uwa.edu.au
University Communications Services    Phone: +61 8 9380 1175
The University of Western Australia     Fax: +61 8 9380 1109
                                     CRICOS: 00126G