[Dovecot] PATCH: mysql authentication

Matthew Reimer mreimer at vpop.net
Fri Oct 3 19:54:48 EEST 2003

Here's another patch. This one isn't much different from the last patch,
except it tries a little harder to make sure that the required fields
are returned by the query (like the pgsql module does).

One question about how t_strdup works. How and who should memory
returned by t_strdup be freed? My patch has a function my_get_str()
which returns the value of t_strdup, and then I do this:

     user.uid = atoi(my_get_str(res, row, "uid")); /* XXX leak */
     user.gid = atoi(my_get_str(res, row, "gid")); /* XXX leak */

Will this result in a memory leak?

Matt