[Dovecot] Re: Dovecot not starting

Antonin Karasek lists at ceskyserver.cz
Sat Sep 6 14:43:53 EEST 2003

Jaldhar H. Vyas writes:

> On Fri, 5 Sep 2003, Antonin Karasek wrote:
>
>> Hello everybody,
>> sorry for stupid qustion, but I have following problem:
>> I succesfully installed Dovecot on Debian (from source).
>
> Is there any reason why you can't/don't want to use the dovecot Debian
> packages?

Yes, I have compiled qmail. So, dpkg don't know, that I have it and want to
instal a mail-server. And more - I'm using Debian-stable and Dovecot is only
in Debian-unstable (or testing - may be).

Do you thing, it is a bug or bad configuration? In attachment is copy of my
dovecot.conf.

Many thanks :o)