[Dovecot] SSL error and PostgreSQL

eLgino eLgino at n3rd.at
Thu Apr 1 18:03:52 EEST 2004

Hello there,

Anyone have a Howto for me how i can configure dovecot to work with a PostgreSQL
Database? (the docs are small), i want to use it with Exim4

and i have a error with SSL
"imap-login: Can't load private key file /var/dovecot/ssl/private/imapd.pem:
error:0906D06C:PEM routine:PEM_read_bio:no start line"

i make my cert with this command (i don't like the included script :))
openssl req -nodes -new -x509 -keyout imapd.pem -out imapd.pem -days 3650
or
openssl req -nodes -new -x509 -out imapd.pem -days 3650

the pem is file is in the right directory and have "a chmod 700,777 or 600" no
one of the this will work.

sorry for my poor english and thanks in advance