[Dovecot] Is dovecot distributed with RHEL 3.0

Zach Bagnall zach.bagnall at bulletinwireless.com
Mon Apr 19 00:58:10 EEST 2004

RHN doesn't list anything for dovecot. I'm not surprised really. Dovecot
is relatively quite new and the RHEL policy seems to be including only
popular, well tested proven apps. Lots of perl modules which had RPMs in
7/8/9 aren't in RHEL - 2.1 didn't even have postfix.

That said, the RH 9 or FC RPMs may well work fine without modification.

Zach.