[Dovecot] syslog() logging problems

James Moser james at powweb.com
Mon Apr 26 02:10:04 EEST 2004

No, this would happen every 15 to 30 minutes, my logs only rotated at
midnight.  This is only a problem when I set "login_chroot = yes" on
FreeBSD 4.x.  I'm running it now set to no and do not have a problem.

James L Moser                 james at powweb.com
PowWeb Hosting                http://www.powweb.com

/(bb|[^b]{2})/,  that is the Question.

mysql>SELECT * FROM user WHERE clue > 0;
Empty set (0.03 sec)

Health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die...
Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing...