[Dovecot] Re: 1.0-test1 released

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Thu Apr 29 23:09:55 EEST 2004

On Thu, 2004-04-29 at 19:08, Jaldhar H. Vyas wrote:
> > "Jaldhar H. Vyas" <jaldhar at debian.org> writes:
> >
> > > I have compiled the current versions with openssl because when using
> > > gnutls7 it causes segfaults with other Debian libraries (e.g. LDAP) which
> > > are now using gnutls10.
> >
> > Name space issue?
>
> No. API change + lack of versioned symbols.

Looks like it's read/write/handshake functions were changed (fixed?) to
work very much like OpenSSL's, ie. read/write can return that handshake
renegoatiation is needed, and read can fail because if needs to write
and vice versa. The ssl-proxy-openssl.c code should just be copy&pasted
to gnutls version and the function calls changed.

Any volunteers? :)