[Dovecot] SSL CA root certificate

Mail Admin postmaster at psy.miami.edu
Tue Aug 3 03:21:09 EEST 2004

Problem solved.  In my case I was using the 0.99.10.x release of
dovecot, which does not recognize the ssl_ca_file directive.  Upgrading
to 1.0-test32 was step one.  The next step was finding the right format
for DST's root certificate.  I think the format that finally worked was
the format DST distributes for Apache Raven.  Thanks!