[Dovecot] Dovecot Local Delivery Agent

Apostolos Papayanakis apap at ccf.auth.gr
Mon Aug 9 17:09:47 EEST 2004

Timo,
	a very simple save-only LDA would be enough for many configurations.
Other full featured LDAs such as procmail could also use dovecot-LDA as the
final delivering program. This would keep gigantic mboxes always indexed,
and make access on them snappy always, especially on the important first
access.

	However this should not take many programming resources away from
releasing a robust, migration-ready v1.0. I am eager to migrate 25,000 users
(~100GB), onto dovecot and then provide them more disk space, which now I dare
not allow them.

	Keep up the excelent work!

apap