[Dovecot] Debian sarge release and dovecot

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Mon Aug 9 23:17:21 EEST 2004

On 9.8.2004, at 17:17, Jaldhar H. Vyas wrote:

> In what must surely be the first sign of the apocalypse, Debian is
> actually freezing in preperation for a new release.  Probably the last
> day
> for uploads will be August 17.  Is there likely to be another dovecot
> release by then?  In the event of 0.99.10.9 being the released version,
> are there any other patches Debian users would like me to include?

I guess I'll put out 0.99.10.10 before that. Hmm. That version number
is getting really ugly. Perhaps I'll name it 0.99.11 instead :)

http://dovecot.org/patches/unexpected-eof.diff anyway would be useful
to include for 0.99.10.9, although it's pretty rare problem. If saved
mail ends with CR character Dovecot refuses to save it.