[Dovecot] authentication documentation

Curtis Maloney cmaloney at cardgate.net
Tue Aug 17 03:33:53 EEST 2004

Tom Metro wrote:

> Looks great.
>
> Now that the more detailed documentation seems to be migrating into the
> Wiki, what do you plan to do with the text files in the distribution?
> Will auth.txt become a text equivalent of this page? Or maybe turn
> auth.txt into just an intro paragraph with a pointer to the above URL?

Just my two cents:  as much documentation with the source tarball as you can is
preferable, imho.  It's often faster and easier for me (and probably others) to
grep the doco than to get to a browser.

A simple way to look at it is this:  It's better to have it and not need it,
than to need it and not have it.

--
Curtis Maloney