[Dovecot] Question: email system architecture

Keith Edmunds keith at midnighthax.com
Wed Aug 18 12:46:28 EEST 2004

On Wed, 18 Aug 2004 17:47:36 +1200
Zach Bagnall <zach.bagnall at bulletinwireless.com> wrote:

> Might want to add a delay on that or only match messages that have been
> Seen, otherwise it'll classify mail that hasn't been read yet. Maybe..

That is not a problem - if something is wrongly classified but then later
moved, the next sa-learn will correct the Bayes database.

On Wed, 18 Aug 2004 01:16:00 +0100
Andrew Basterfield <bob at cemetery.homeunix.org> wrote:

> why #!/bin/bash?
>
> I see nothing there that won't work with #!/bin/sh

That's probably true, but I see no reason to specify sh just because it
will work. If you feel bash is the wrong way of going about this, feel free
to change it! The original poster was asking how to solve a particular
problem, and as it was one that I had solved myself I decided to help him
out. I do not for one moment pretend that mine is either the perfect or
only answer, but it does have one redeeming feature: it works.

Keith