[Dovecot] Re: ssl_ca_file

jan at weitan.org jan at weitan.org
Tue Aug 24 19:48:27 EEST 2004

> I am using 0.99.10.7-1 on Debian, and I'm having some trouble with SSL. I
> purchased a certificate from Thawte and I can't figure out how to tell
> dovecot about the CA cert. Adding ssl_ca_file to my configuration produces
> "Unknown setting: ssl_ca_file" on dovecot startup.
>
> Postfix has a smtpd_tls_CAfile argument and that part is working fine.
>
> Is this a Debian-specific problem or is ssl_ca_file newer than 0.99.10.7?
I guess ssl_ca_file is newer than 0.99. I have the same settings (debian
-sarge) and i am using ssl_cert_file and ssl_key_file to get the
certificate working. I checked ssl_ca_file and i got the same error,
nevertheless it's in the recent dovecot.conf file from 1.x.testing,
therefore it should be newer than 0.99.