[Dovecot] Problems with registering new emails - imap/jfs/maildir

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Wed Aug 25 16:31:30 EEST 2004

On 25.8.2004, at 16:03, Trond Eivind Glomsrød wrote:

>> Sounds pretty strange. How about if you switch from INBOX to another
>> folder and back, does it show then new mails?
>
> No.

I can't really think of anything that could cause the problem if that
doesn't work, but restarting connection works. Except if the first
connection got stuck somehow, but I guess it still worked except for
not showing new mails?

Could you look at what the client and Dovecot talks to eachothers?
http://dovecot.org/bugreport.html#sniffing