[Dovecot] 1.0-test56

John Peacock jpeacock at rowman.com
Sun Dec 5 13:31:18 EET 2004

Timo Sirainen wrote:
> http://dovecot.org/test/
>
>  - Lots of fixes for mmap_disable = yes. It finally seems to be working
> pretty well.
>  - POP3 idle timeouts changed to 10min

Still no happiness on the dovecot-auth front with secure login (running SuSE
Linux Enterprise 9.0, FWIW):

0x00000000 in ?? ()
(gdb) bt
#0  0x00000000 in ?? ()
#1  0x08053e6a in mech_cram_md5_auth_continue (auth_request=0x8095d78,
     data=0x80780b0 "testing at example.com 11d39375ef6a105f19cea2442eaaa09c",
     data_size=52, callback=0x8075134 <passdb_vpopmail>) at mech-cram-md5.c:145
#2  0x08050c48 in auth_client_input (context=0x808f038)
     at auth-client-connection.c:340
#3  0x0805e01a in io_loop_handler_run (ioloop=0x807cb90) at ioloop-poll.c:184
#4  0x0805d739 in io_loop_run (ioloop=0x807cb90) at ioloop.c:218
#5  0x0805280e in main (argc=1, argv=0x8075134) at main.c:296

Plaintext login works fine (so it probably isn't anything in the configuration
file or user database setup).

I'm very motivated to get this fixed, since I am in the final stages of setting
up a new mail server and would like to use Dovecot 1.0 instead of
0.99.something.  This machine is not in production use, so I can offer full
support for debugging this problem (up to and including giving you a local
access for testing).

Please let me know if there is anything at all I can do to assist in fixing this
problem...

John

--
John Peacock