[Dovecot] 1.0-test57

Christian Balzer chibi at gol.com
Wed Dec 8 07:48:15 EET 2004

Timo wrote:

>Also I have about 80% of the code written for keywords support. It's
>about the last major missing feature from v1.0, so naming should change
>into 1.0-alphas soon. From there on it should be mostly about
>stabilization, cleaning up the code and maybe some optimization.

Now those are the kind of announcements that will generate a nice
amount of traffic. :P

And what about MY features? Waaaaaaah. ;)

Seriously though, unless I missed something some pet peeves of mine
will be missing from 1.0 then, as in:

1. Quota, both IMAP QUOTA (RFC 2087) and maildirsize support.
2. More extensive and selective logging options.

Regards,

Christian Balzer
--
Christian Balzer        Network/Systems Engineer                NOC
chibi at gol.com   	Global OnLine Japan/Fusion Network Services