[Dovecot] deploying dspam

Johannes Berg johannes at sipsolutions.net
Tue Dec 14 17:03:50 EET 2004

Hi everyone,

I've been thinking of phasing out my spamassassin installation (it's
hardly doing me any good these days) in favour of dspam. Now since I'm
working on this anyway, I thought I'd configure it so when users get any
spam, it is delivered into a special folder. I figure I need the 1.0
test series for this, so I can make that folder fixed. But, I also want
to allow them to move spam in and out of that folder and dspam can learn
it.

Anyway, I found a message dating back a while where Timo says this could
easily be implemented in a plugin (in the 1.0 test series), but I can't
put my finger on how to do it. Does anyone have an example plugin that
can run commands when mail is moved in or out of a special folder? Or is
there any plugin-writing documentation?

Thanks,
johannes