[Dovecot] 1.0-test58

Tom Sommer ts at dreamcoder.dk
Thu Dec 16 22:55:45 EET 2004

Timo Sirainen wrote:
> http://dovecot.org/test/
>
>  - Fixed APPEND hanging in some situations. Didn't happen with
> mail_save_crlf=yes.
>  - Added pop3_uidl_format setting. No need to patch sources anymore if
> you don't want the default. Does anyone want pop3_uidl_xuidl_header
> yes/no setting, with fallbacking to pop3_uidl_format if X-UIDL header
> isn't found? Shouldn't be difficult to do..
>  - Added mbox_very_dirty_syncs setting which tries to avoid re-reading
> mbox as long as possible.
>  - CREATE dir/ wasn't working
>  - If login_process_per_connection=no and auth process count > 1, each
> auth process listens in different socket. Login processes then connect
> to all these sockets and send requests to them in round robin.
>  - Multiple auth sections in config file work now a bit better.
> dovecot-auth might still complain about timeouts though.

Even after nuking all dovecot* files, I get this when I try to open a
folder in IMAP..

Dec 16 21:52:13 one dovecot: Dovecot v1.0-test58 starting up
Dec 16 21:52:14 one dovecot: auth(default): mysql: Connected to mailserver
Dec 16 21:52:19 one dovecot: imap-login: Login: ts at dreamcoder.dk [10.24.0.1]
Dec 16 21:52:19 one dovecot: child 28712 (imap) killed with signal 11

Reverting back to test-52, which is the last version that works for me