[Dovecot] 1.0-test58

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Fri Dec 17 15:55:30 EET 2004

On Fri, 2004-12-17 at 14:16 +0300, Andrey Panin wrote:
> On 351, 12 16, 2004 at 03:58:16AM +0200, Timo Sirainen wrote:
> >
> - Added pop3_uidl_format setting. No need to patch sources anymore if
> > you don't want the default.
>
> Attached small patch adds Courier 0.x UIDL compatibiliy code.

There is one problem. It may return the ":2,flags" part as well which
isn't wanted in UIDL. It might be useful for things like implementing
Maildir++ quota in a plugin though..

POP3 code shouldn't either assume that ':' and everything after it
should be removed. Hmm. Perhaps just use a different name than
MAIL_FETCH_FILE_NAME. But there's not much point in having a
maildir-specific MAIL_FETCH_BASE_FILE_NAME either. Maybe
MAIL_FETCH_SPECIAL_UIDL?

All solutions I can think of just feel dirty :)