[Dovecot] dspam plugin

Johannes Berg johannes at sipsolutions.net
Mon Dec 27 17:47:43 EET 2004

The first version is available at
http://johannes.sipsolutions.net/edit/Projects/dovecot-dspam-integration/code

I'm calling dspam for every message, that seemed easier for now. I will
probably integrate Tom's idea about storing the messages until a
cron-job picks them up at night by just storing signatures into mysql,
in which case its easy to do with a single query:

INSERT INTO new_spam (user, signature, isspam)
  ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE isspam = <isspam>

(user, signature).

For now, however, calling dspam for every message works good enough for
me, and seems to work.

Regards,
Johannes