[Dovecot] CRAM-MD5 support?

Joshua Goodall joshua at roughtrade.net
Sun Feb 8 02:27:19 EET 2004

On Sun, Feb 08, 2004 at 12:59:21AM +0900, S Tanaka wrote:
> Hi, I'm wondering what is dovecot's support for CRAM-MD5? The mailing list
> for November 2003 seems to indicate that Timo has included it into the CVS
> tree, however the ChangeLogs in the latest version does not say anything
> about it. The online docs has indicated that it's supported, but the doc
> files in 0.99.10.4 doesn't seem to mention about it....

It's in CVS but not in the release version.  You can get the original
patch against 0.99.10.2 from http://www.roughtrade.net/dovecot/
(known to apply fine to 0.99.10.4).

Regards
Joshua.

--
Joshua Goodall                           "as modern as tomorrow afternoon"
joshua at roughtrade.net                                       - FW109