[Dovecot] SSL 143/notls stuff

Mark Williamson mark at cye.com.au
Thu Feb 26 14:24:19 EET 2004

Hi Everyone,

Just trying to work out how totally disable SSL/TLS support on port 143
while enabling SSL support on port 993

In the config file when I comment out the setting "ssl_disable = yes", I
have Webmail client that will no longer be able to auth against port
143, Now I can get the Webmail client to sort of work via using the
setting the port to "143/notls" but the main problem with that is that
the WEbmail client does not support that setting correctly, giving the
Webmail issues in other areas.

Anyway is there a way of enabling SSL support on 993, and a way to let
port 143 to auth with out the need of using a setting  port
"143/notls"

Cheers
Mark Williamson