[Dovecot] Internal error during expunge

Tim Jakobsen tja at jakobsen.vg
Wed Jan 14 15:34:45 EET 2004

Hi,

I'm using dovecot-0.99.10.4_1 on Freebsd. CPU architecture is i386.

When ever I try to move messages og delete dem i get an internal error.
Below I've tried to show what dovecot says. Mail gets stored using mbox
format.
After giving the internal error you kan try to expunge the mail again
and it works without error.

Any suggestions or ideas as to what could be wrong? is it a bug?

A003 STORE 1 +FLAGS (\Deleted)
* 1 FETCH (FLAGS (\Deleted \Seen))
A003 OK Store completed.
A004 expunge
imap(foo): Error: Error indexing mbox file /home/foo/Mail/INBOX.Drafts:
LF not found where expected
A004 NO Internal error [2004-01-14 14:08:13]

Tia.

--
Regards,
 Tim