[Dovecot] Migrating from UW: mbx detection and conversion

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at debian.org
Fri Jan 30 01:15:39 EET 2004

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004, Timo Sirainen wrote:

> I don't yet really even want Dovecot to be too well known, it's not
> ready yet. When 1.0 comes (this spring I hope) I'll start publicizing it
> more.

I was going to propose making dovecot the default IMAP and POP3 server
in the upcoming sarge distribution of Debian.  But I won't if you don't
want it just yet.  (Though realistically sarge won't be released until
summer at the earliest so you may well have 1.0 out by then.)

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar at debian.org>