[Dovecot] SpamAssassin

Mark E. Mallett mem at mv.mv.com
Fri Jan 30 01:49:43 EET 2004

On Fri, Jan 30, 2004 at 01:06:37AM +0200, Timo Sirainen wrote:
> On Fri, 2004-01-30 at 00:49, Mark E. Mallett wrote:
> > Ah well, I have my own bias too :-).  I have a utility that incorporates
> > a combination SIEVE/C delivery language.  Since I use as an LDA (among
> > other places) I obviously believe filtering is appropriate there.
>
> I've still not gotten around trying your sieve thingy.

I mentioned it before, I think, but I hadn't really provided a way
to get at it until just this month.

> Any chance of
> getting some simple Postfix/maildir mini-howto? :)

It's in a fairly raw state: quite usable, but still specific to my own
use, and many things still just a twinkle in the eye (you have to use
your imagination for some of them).  I have a download area for any
software types who are willing to put up with that.  However I'd be
happy to have people try it and help kick me along.

Anyway, without co-oping your list further..

   http://www.mv.com/tools/mvmf/test/

I run it under qmail but have compiled in sendmail and postfix
environments (invoked out of a .forward or .procmailrc), and there
is a USING file with some specifics about those things.

mm