[Dovecot] [patch] gssapi support

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Mon Jul 12 18:38:47 EEST 2004

On Mon, 2004-07-12 at 18:07, Colin Walters wrote:
> > Thanks, I took a quick look through and it looked good.
>
> Cool, thanks.  I'd like to have it actually working with mutt before it
> goes in, but if you don't see any architectural problems, that's
> encouraging.

I'm not sure when I'm actually going to put it in, it needs at least
some small coding style changes. Consistency is good :) I'll warn you
anyway before that so if you've done any changes they won't break then.

> >  Integrity proxy
> > should perhaps be moved into lib-auth in case it gets useful for other
> > things than login process.
>
> Hm.  I was modeling the integrity support after the SSL support, since
> conceptually it's very similar.  I'm not sure which other process would
> use the integrity support?

I was mostly thinking about things which don't exist yet. Such as
there's already Postfix patch to authenticate from dovecot-auth, would
it make sense to add integrity proxy to it?