[Dovecot] 0.99.10.7-rc1

Christian Balzer chibi at gol.com
Tue Jul 13 14:51:21 EEST 2004

Hello,

Timo wrote:

>Strange that I heard about the 30sec bug yesterday for the first time.
>It's been there forever. Guess people have fast internet connections
>nowadays :)

Actually, have a look at:
http://www.dovecot.org/list/dovecot/2004-June/003770.html

I presumed it was the client hanging up w/o dovecot realizing whats
going on. Reading that bug description it might have been the other
way around, or what does the man who actually can read the code think? ;)

And if so, looking very much forward to 0.99.10.7.deb :)

Regards,

Christian
--
Christian Balzer        Network/Systems Engineer                NOC
chibi at gol.com   	Global OnLine Japan/Fusion Network Services